- In response to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal processes; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims, or as otherwise required by law.
- In such cases, we reserve the right to raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
- When we believe it is appropriate to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal or suspected illegal activities; to protect and defend the rights, property, or safety of our company or this website, our customers, or others; and in connection with our Terms of Service and other agreements.
- Other than as set out above, you will be notified when personal information about you will be shared with third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to have us share such information. Larose Tours take your privacy and confidentiality very seriously.
- In no circumstances, other than those outlined above, be assured that any of your personal information will be shared with any other entities or third parties.