Full Day Tour to The East & West Bank of the Nile Visiting Valley of Kings, Colossi of Memnon, Hatshepsut Temple, Luxor & Karnak Temples
At 7:00 am Pickup from your Hotel or Nile Cruise in Luxor by Larose Tours Licensed Tour guide then you will be transferred by Private A/C Vehicle to the West Bank where you will visit the Valley Of The Kings, the magnificence of the grandeur of architecture which was used for burial, there are many kings buried in this valley.
The most known tombs are King Tutmosis I, Tutmosis III, Tut-Ankh-Amon, King Ramesses VI, King Mrenptah and AmonhotepII.
Followed by a visit to the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut that known as El Dir El Pahari which was built by Queen Hatshepsut the daughter of Thutmosis I, who ruled Egypt about 20 years during the 18th Dynasty (approximately 1490-1469 B.C), the only pharaonic woman who reigned ancient Egypt.
Then continue your day Tour to The Colossi of Memnon which are remains of the mortuary temple of Amenhotep III. Continue driving to the east bank of Luxor to have included lunch at a local restaurant, before moving to visit Karnak Temple, the greatest example of worship in the history, dedicated to the God Amon, his wife Mut and their son Khonsu. End your tour by visiting the Temple Of Luxor, it was built by Amenhotep III in 18th Dynasty in the New Kingdom and it was completed by Ramesses II during the 19th Dynasty. Later you will be driven back to your hotel in Luxor.
Duration: Approx. 8 Hours
Type: Private Tour
Availability: Runs daily from 7:00 am to 15:00 pm
Pick up & drop off: Luxor
- Pick up services from your hotel in Luxor and return
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private Licensed English-speaking Egyptologist guide
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- Lunch at a good quality restaurant
- Bottle of water for each during your tour
- All service charges & taxes
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Optional Tour Such as Visiting Tutankhamun’s Tomb